Shift Supervisor Aquatics
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Shift Supervisor will oversee aquatic shifts and programming while providing frontline support to aquatic staff.
Shift Supervisor – Aquatics
|Job Type||Temporary, Part-Time|
|Contract Duration||3 Months|
|Salary/Rate||$19.00 – $25.00 / Hour|
|Number of Positions Open||No current openings|
|Start Date of Employment|
- Ensures a fun, safe and healthy aquatic experience
- Requires working flexible hours including early mornings, evenings and weekends
- Facilitates aquatic programs at Sunny View and future AFA pools
- Based out of GTA, provides support to AFA programs
- Assists with cleaning and maintenance responsibilities at AFA facilities
- Assists with pre-session planning; such as registration and contracts
- On-Call support to AFA facility throughout the season
- Provides front line support to aquatic staff
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Attending or graduate of undergraduate program.
- Current Aquatics Instructor Certifications: Life Saving Society Instructor, LSS Swim Instructor, Red Cross Water Safety Instructor, NLS, Standard First Aid, and preferably AED and Airway Management.
- Aquatic Supervisor Training an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills; ability to deal with other staff
- Minimum two years experience in an aquatic setting preferred
- Supervisory experience is an asset
All staff qualifications must be current from the beginning to the last day of each session. Qualifications that are due to expire during a session must be re-certified prior to the start of the season and staff will be required to provide proof of registration for the re-certification.
If you have not yet taken a course, but are registered to do so, please list on your resume along with the registration dates. Please also include your LSS ID number on your resume.
We thank all applicants and advise that only those selected will be contacted for an interview.