Covid-19 Credit Terms and Conditions
COVID-19: Keeping Spring 2020 Swimmers Updated
In response to the rapidly changing circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic and in an abundance of caution, we’ve had to postpone our Spring 2020 swim season. In light of this update, we have made additional revisions to our terms and conditions for those swimmers impacted by the delay. We have also made additional revisions to our terms and conditions to provide peace of mind for swimmers who may wish to alter their registrations.
Please note, at this time COVID-19 has only affected our Spring 2020 swim season. The credit terms and conditions are only valid for Spring 2020 clients. As the situation evolves, we will make adjustments to this policy as necessary.
Terms and Conditions
- Credit applies for bookings made for the Spring 2020 season. This explicitly refers to programs scheduled to run during the months of April, May and June 2020.
- You must use the value of your credit prior to March 31, 2022, for any season up to and including Summer 2022. Aqua Fun Academy can, at its discretion, extend the duration of this credit on a case-by-case basis. If you have a special situation and require an extension, please reach out to us at email@example.com
- For credit to be valid, your original booking must have been made directly through Aqua Fun Academy or an authorized partner.
- Credit balances are applied directly to your family account. Families can call Aqua Fun Academy to rebook once the situation permits.
- Credit balances can be applied to any immediate member of the family. Immediate member refers to either the children or the spouse of the primary family account holder, or the primary account holder themselves.
- Credit balances cannot be transferred or gifted to anyone outside of the immediate family account. Credit balances may not be sold, transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Once rebooking is complete, our regular terms and conditions will continue to apply. Our terms and conditions are available here.
There is no need to contact us. We have all the information on our systems and are applying the credits automatically to your family account. We will send you periodic updates, and will contact you directly when we resume rebooking.
We would like nothing more than to operate our season. Unfortunately, for the immediate future, we are unable to do this due to the pandemic and numerous government reactions and restrictions, which are entirely beyond our control. We have waived all fees associated with rebooking until March 31, 2022, so you can move your booking to a later date. We are not offering cash refunds, instead we are committed to providing the swimming classes once the circumstances allow us to do so.
Season value is intended to protect our customers as we head into an uncertain future. As we cross into 2021 and 2022 we might need to increase our tuition fees in response to various factors around us. If the credit voucher is written in cash value, that value will decrease compared to what it was worth in 2019 or 2020.
By using season values, you can rest assured that you will receive a full season of swimming, regardless of what happens to our prices. We pride ourselves on being a family business, and this is our way of maintaining honesty and fairness.
I requested a credit via email but I didn't receive confirmation. How do I know I received my credit?
We’re in the process of updating credits for the many customers who have requested one and it’s taking a little longer than expected. Once we have processed your credit, you will receive a confirmation from us. If you wish to redeem your credit before you receive further notification, please send us an email and we will arrange it for you.
Currently credits can only be redeemed over the phone and via email. Our online booking system is not designed for the complexity of credits due to COVID-19. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.
No, you do not need to select your swimming dates right away, we understand you may need to time to think about your future plans.
If you are a Spring 2020 swimmer (March 31 to June 12, 2020), you have until March 31, 2022 to make your new booking.
We will be operating the following calendar:
- Fall 2020 Swimming (September – December 2020)
- Winter 2021 Swimming (January – March 2021)
- Spring 2021 Swimming (April – June 2021)
- Summer 2021 Summer Camp (July – August 2021)
- Fall 2021 Swimming (September – December 2021)
- Winter 2022 Swimming (January – March 2022)
- Spring 2022 Swimming (April – June 2022)
- Summer 2022 Summer Camp (July – August 2022)
The credit is valid towards any of these seasons and any program we offer within these seasons. The calendar until Spring 2021 inclusive will be available for booking shortly. 2021 / 2022 school year dates will be available for booking sometime in Spring 2021.
In addition to swimming and summer camp, we have a partnership with LRNG Academy. LRNG provides virtual academic assistance (tutoring) for all students from Kindergarten to Grade 12, in various core subjects.
If you have a child currently impacted by school closures and is having difficulty with the transition to eLearning, we strongly encourage you to explore the services offered by LRNG Academy. The full value of your COVID-19 credit can be applied to LRNG’s services.
You can visit LRNG’s website through the ad below, or by clicking here.
LRNG VIRTUAL - You don't have to go it alone.
More importantly for parents at this time, we understand this might be a difficult time where you might be lacking educational support for your child. We have been actively retooling our resources to help your child in the best manner possible. With our sister company LRNG Academy, we are now offering virtual group and private education support for your child.
Your child might be completely new to the world of eLearning or might still need help adjusting to it.
Our Virtual Academic Assistance service will pair your child with one of our instructors, who will walk them through this new world.
Our world has turned upside down in the last little while. You don’t need to go it alone.